There are numerous entrances to the park.
The centre is part of a complex which also includes the famous concert hall of the National Forest and Colruyt supermarket. To access Stardust Park, please follow the many signs present on the road between Brussels and the National Forest. Once facing the entrance of the concert hall, walk past the building and a few dozen metres up the Avenue du Globe, and there you are!
Access by tram:
Lines 32, 82, 97 Get off at Zalman
Access by bus:
Line 48, Get off at Domaine - Line 50, Get off at Forest Center - Line 54, Get off at Forest National
Access by car:
- From the Brussels ring road:
- Take Exit 18 (Ruisbroek - Drogenbos)
- Turn left Rue de Stalle (1.8 km)
- Turn left at Rue Gatti de Gamond
- Cross the roundabout and continue on Avenue Jonc (65m)
- Turn left and you arrive at Avenue du Globe. At number 36, you've arrived!
- From Parvis St-Pierre / Communal House in Uccle (1.2 km):
- Take Rue Xavier de Bue toward the town hall
- Go around the town hall and turn right on Rue Auguste Danse
- 200m further, turn left on Rue Alphonse Asselbergs and then go straight on Rue Joseph Bens
- Continue straight onto Avenue Fountain Vanderstraeten
- 120m further, turn left onto Rue Roosendael
- 50m further, turn right onto Avenue du Globe. At number 36, you've arrived!